Spend more time outdoors soaking up the sun, getting a tan and taking in that fresh crisp air in the mornings and balmy temps in the afternoons all while collecting a paycheck. This opportunity includes dedicated time to getting dirty in nature and listening to the hottest tunes play on the radio with the wind in your hair all while you bring to life our valued clients outdoor living areas. If you enjoy work that makes a difference and can visibly bring a smile to the customers face, then choose RRR Lawn & Landscape as your next career choice. This Team oriented role allows you to see your hard work and dedication come to fruition right before your eyes.
Experience the DIFFERENCE in todays work force by joining the Team in Ada at RRR Lawn & Landscape where you AND your family are valued, appreciated, and respected. RRR offers Team outings, yearly bonuses, health care supplements and IRA’s for employees in the full time Landscape Crew Member position.
Duties include but at not limited to:
- Operate vehicles and powered equipment such as twin-axle vehicles, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, dingos, skid steers, excavators, tractors etc.
- Hook up trucks to various different types of trailer and load equipment safely and securely onto trailers for transport
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers, or axes
- Prune and trim trees, shrubs and perennials using shears, pruners and chain saws
- Follow landscape designs / layouts to ensure proper installation of materials
- Plant seeds, bulbs, annuals, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, and shrubs
- Oversee Landscape Crew
- Position reports directly to the Landscape Manager
- Communicate effectively with Crew Member, Landscape Managers and Other Staff as well as Clients
- Participate in safety briefings and ensure that crew members comply with PPE requirements, safety training procedures and company safety policies
- Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with industry and company standard
- Ensure that equipment safety and maintenance procedures are followed
- Lead your crew by example; this is a hands on position
- Strive to improve job skills and develop the potential for upward mobility
- Maintain a clean and tidy job site
- Scope of Projects: Installation of landscape beds, ponds, drainage systems, retaining walls, pavers, patios, outdoor kitchens, mulch applications, weeding, trimming and edging
Valid Driver’s License
Transportation to and from work daily
Previous leadership role/experience of 1 year minimally
Hourly Wages: $19.00 per hour based upon experience. We also offer a 90 day review!